Integrate Vue.js with Webiny Headless CMS
Using the performant and versatile framework Vue.js with Webiny as a data source makes for a formidable duo of efficiently updating components as well as stable, scalable and secure content delivery.
Webiny Headless CMS contains everything an enterprise needs to build, manage and deliver content at scale.
Webiny doesn't just manage your content, it also allows you to manage all of your projects centrally using built-in internationalization and multi-site features, and use advanced processes that support organization-wide collaboration.
Vue.js + Webiny integration
You can easily build dynamic content-heavy sites or complex multi-flow applications with Vue.js and use Webiny to deliver a highly-scalable, fault-tolerant application that scales effortlessly. Use a single Webiny instance to manage content for an unlimited number of websites. All under one tenant in your own security perimeter.
- Declarative rendering that extends HTML with a template syntax
- Easily pass rich data through your app and keep state out of the DOM
- Designed to be flexible and incrementally adoptable
Webiny Headless CMS Benefits
- Keep your data in your cloud, under your own security perimeter
- Unlock greater performance by storing and delivering content closer to your users
- Webiny runs on highly-scalable fault-tolerant serverless services that scale in and out in seconds
- Marketing teams have full control to create and manage content, landing pages, files, and forms across multiple web properties
- Webiny is open source, released under an MIT license, and architected for extensibility
Building a Frontend With Vue.js
Learn how to build a frontend for Webiny Headless CMS using React.
Install and Deploy Webiny
Skip this step if you already have Webiny installed and deployed. Be sure to check out the prerequisites for installing Webiny on your local machine.
Then, create a new Webiny project by running the following command. If you get stuck or for more details, please see our documentation.
Create a new Vue.js site
Run the following command to install and execute the official Vue project scaffolding tool.
Check out these tutorials on using
Webiny + Vue.js on our blog
In this tutorial we will be building a Job Board Application, integrating Webiny CMS into a Vue.js frontend using GraphQL.
In this tutorial we will build a marketplace application with Vue.js, Tailwind and Pinia state management library.
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to implement cursor-based pagination when using Webiny headless CMS in Vue.
Webiny also supports other frontend technologies.
Gatsby integrates different content, APIs and services seamlessly into one experience.Discover more →
Next.js is a React framework that lets you build hybrid static and server rendered applications.Discover more →